Perfectly Situated Between...
ZION NATIONAL PARK
BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK
On Scenic Highway 89
- Our Zion National Park Bed and Breakfast is located between Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.. Its' mountain beauty will take your breath away. We offer rooms or private luxury cabins .
- Why pack and unpack! From our location, you unpack once and see all the Canyons saving travel time and money.
- Outside the bed and breakfast, you can relax watching the hummingbirds, and sit by our pristine stream.
- Hot, delicious, breakfasts are served in the common area of the main cabin.
- Our cabins are perfectly located between Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park .
- The Grand Canyon is 99 miles to the south through Kanab, Utah.
- There is a quaint village 2 miles down the road, as well as the nationally recognized Best Friends Animal Sanctuary .
- The Buffalo Bistro in Glendale serves steaks, ribs, and vegetarian dishes as well as Buffalo, Elk, and Venison. It's simply delicious. The best food in East Zion or Southern Utah for that matter. Just two minutes from the Windwhisper b&b.
- The Slot Canyons in our area are an undiscovered treat and truly a wonder. Very few people know about them. They are located near the in East Zion.
- Windwhisper b&b offers free WiFi.
- For the categories (Zion National Park bed and breakfasts, BB, Zion National Park Cabins, Zion Cabins and Utah b&b) we were voted "BEST #1"--by ourselves. Ha Ha--But our guests think so too. Check us out on Tripadvisor.com or testimonials . Windwhisper b&b in East Zion.